Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Luke Lens

Time for another edition of Luke Lens. Here is the newest installment of his digital photography. Get excited! :) These are a few of his favorite things. (Well, and the doorknob...)









I love how he made his bear (Sosty) sit up and look at the camera. Ha!

5 comments:

Mark Phillips said...

I think he has real talent!

erin said...

So cute! My son lines up his toys, too, before he takes pictures of them. Isn't it funny how their pictures sometimes look more artistic than the ones we take :)?

L Stewart said...

Hey Abbie! I'm so glad you have a blog...I do too!! I'm not so great at the updating thing but I think they are fun! I hope you and your family are doing very well!! Love the Luke pics! lol

Bret Carter said...

What a great idea. It will be interesting to see what captures his interest as he gets older.

Adriele said...

I LOVE the pic of Copper Bop. SO CUTE!!! He's such a good little photographer. Impressive.