Friday, February 11, 2011
I sewed! (and it hasn't been over a year!)
Despite all the exclamation points in the title, you shouldn't get too excited... it's just made out of paper. But it was super fun. Luke picked the hearts and helped me feed them into the machine. Our mantle is in desperate need of color, and I am NOT the decorating guru by any means. Suggestions are very welcome. Anyway, I like it right now with this Valentine garland we made. At least for the next 3 days. Thank you Rebecca for my sewing machine so that we could do this fun thing!!! (and many more fun things to come!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! Happy Valentine's Day!
what do you mean it is paper AND you fed it through a machine??? You sewed onto paper? i'm curious because i am antsy to have some spare time to get out the sewing machine and reteach myself and teach to teach Ginny. we're looking for some EASY projects.
Sewing with paper? Yes, I am also curious!! It is super cute!
I know! I was surprised myself. I didn't know you could sew with paper, but it just went straight through. Wish I would have known that when I was learning!
Post a Comment