Saturday, March 26, 2011

Everyday

Sorry I haven't posted much recently. I don't have much of a creative brain these days. Plus, our lives have been pretty normal- no major events good or bad. (I'm not complaining!) Soooo here are a few pictures of everyday life that may bore you, but they won't bore the grandparents. :)

Here are the boys in their "basketball teamers" outfits. They request to wear them everyday.Little Doggies joined us for breakfast.
"Me, Eli, soldier!"
This is Mr. Nelson at church. I love this picture. Luke and Eli love to talk to him because he gets so excited when they come over and it makes them feel important. (He knows how to work it!)
We finally found a haircut place that is suited for boys without 50 shades of pink plastered all over the walls. Although at $18 a haircut before tip, we usually just let daddy do it and go periodically for a clean up. (no offense, Daddy) :)
This is Chindesaurus after a meal. Lovely isn't he? See the blood dripping from his jaws?

1 comment:

Mrs P! said...

Not boring at all! Your boys are precious!!