Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pregnant Dreams

So far my pregnancy dreams have actually been fairly normal. (for dreams that is.) And that is not normal. (for me that is.) Last night was a little stranger, although probably not worth sharing, buuuuut obviously I'm going to anyway. I had never played Angry Birds until yesterday evening. Some of you are probably thinking, "Seriously? How is she just now playing that?" and others of you are probably thinking, "huh? What's that?" like I was a few days ago.

ANYway, the game seems to have made an impression on me and so I guess I decided to write a (short!) song about it in my sleep. You will probably recognize what tune it goes with.

Angry Birds, O let them never
Fly o'er head and nothing hit.
May I never waste a blue bird
After the three way split.

Remind me to tell you later about the joke I made up in my sleep.

3 comments:

KQ said...

That is too funny! It's impressive that you are such a talented songwriter while sleeping.

Sara said...

I think you and Johnny must have talked....he was singing that exact song (to the exact tune!) just the other day (I think it was Sunday?). SOOOO funny!

Do you ever still dream in Spanish? I do.

Rachel said...

OMW!!! You are hilarious! I am so glad I read this today. :) I needed a good laugh!