Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby Details

We have a new little brother at our house! Titus Nelson Griffith was born on Saturday November 12th at 1:55 in the afternoon. He was 6lb. 11oz. and is super cute. His hair (which will fall out anyway...) is light brown with a definite touch of red. :) Luke and Eli were (and still are) so excited. Here are a few pictures since I know that's what people really want anyway.The three boys in their guitar shirts.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Oh, those are so stinkin' cute! Love the one of the 3 boys in the chair and I got chills seeing that proud daddy's face. So glad that y'all are well. Soak up every moment of sweet baby Titus!

Jeff and Amy McKissick said...

LOVE those feet in the last photo. Praying for a great and fast recovery.

Miranda Rat said...

I think he looks a lot like Jarud in the picture of the two of them! How cute! You are a blessed woman, Abbie!!