Friday, February 17, 2012

Vday in pictures

Off of one of the Valentines Luke made me. He is drawing some super cute things these days.Our Valentines lunch. Let me just say that cutting carrots slices into the shape of hearts is incredibly difficult and a risk to life and limb.Our valentine explosion of love.
We got to go ice skating with the Hyland kids. Very fun. Only bad thing was that Eli would skate with no one but mom and my back is ready to break in half. They sure had a good time though.
Luke loved skating with the big kids and they were so glad to help him. :)
Creating and creating and creating.
Pink ice cream bubblys with our special pizza dinner.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You sure know how to do Valentine's Day. I think next year I will simply copy what you have in each picture, and my kids will LOVE it. We didn't do much here, but I'll make up for that with St. Patrick's Day. Or maybe Easter.