Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday Boy

Luke turned two on April 2nd! What a fast year. He is such a fun little guy. Here are some pictures of the big day, since I know that's what you really want to see.


Breakfast "muh-muh" (we're hoping that mis-speak sticks, we like it) with a "fire straw" as he calls it.

Later that afternoon we had a Dinosaur Party at Chick-fil-A. No, there is no connection whatsoever. Luke just really likes the cow there, and he really likes dinosaurs, so there you go. I figure he's two and who cares if it's a seamless theme.

Brody and Luke in their dino-noses and party hats. Neither of which I could believe my son would actually leave on voluntarily.

Very happy about his Dinosaur Party!

Luke and Lincoln with the infamous cow. I love how Nicole is "encouraging" Lincoln to stay in the picture. :)

Party kids! :)

They had a great play area for toddlers. (part of why we went there, of course!) This is Luke and Rylee from church.
Here is Luke's dinosaur cake of which he ate zero bites. Oh well. That's the way it goes with kids.

And yet another sideways video. Sorry- I think I just get so caught up in the moment that I don't think about how I'm holding the camera. Blogger seems to only let me post videos horizontally. If anyone has any insight, let me know. Luke sure loved that cow! :) He talked forever about the cow that came to his dinosaur party.


No comments: