Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Eli

I was walking into the store today and a woman said, "you look beautiful!" Well, of course this made me feel great- the only catch is that she was walking with a seeing eye dog. Ha! Hey- I'll take whatever I can get.

I am feeling much bigger at this point in my pregnancy than I did with Luke. I can't believe I still have over a month to go.


Luke has been really sweet about "Baby Eli." (yes, that's his name: Eli David, the David part after my dad.) He is always talking about him and hugging him and kissing him and putting blankets on him to make him "warm and cozy." He will sometimes put an empty bottle to my tummy so Eli can drink some milk. He is very excited about being a big brother and I know he will do a great job. He is such a good boy and wants to be a helper all the time. :) He loves to watch Eli kick and cracks up every time he sees my stomach move.

3 comments:

Jo Brock said...

You do look beautiful, and I don't have a seeing eye dog! You are SO cute pregnant! I totally got bigger faster with Aydia, that is normal! I love the name Eli, one of my good friends little boy is named Eli, and he is super cute! That is so cute how Luke wants to help! He will make a good diaper runner for you :)

Her Highness Andromeda the Fluffy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Her Highness Andromeda the Fluffy said...

You look so happy! I bet you can't wait until that month is over though ;)