Monday, May 25, 2009

Baby Update

Eli is doing really well. I don't want to jinx things, but I have to say, he is a super easy baby!!! He eats, sleeps and looks around and that's about it. He rarely fusses and hardly EVER cries. He'll go four hours between feedings at night and when he's ready to eat he just starts squirming around and that's how I know. It is quite the change from our first one! :) (but we still love that first one!) Here are a few pictures- he is super cute and very sweet. It's funny how you can already tell a little about their personality even when they are so little! (he's really not even supposed to be born yet- not for another week!) Luke is doing a great job. He takes a lot of pride in being a big brother and all that comes with it. He loves to show Eli off and he laughs at every little thing he does.

4 comments:

Jo Brock said...

he IS super cute! I am glad he is a good baby so far!

Sara said...

yay! i can't wait to see him! i tried calling you today. you'll have to call me back soon!

Her Highness Andromeda the Fluffy said...

Wow, he looks just like Luke!

the Whitelaws said...

What a cutie! Glad to hear things are going so well!