Luke would like to proudly introduce his little brother, Eli David Griffith (or "B-Li" as he calls him for baby Eli). He was born 3 weeks early (yikes!) on Monday May 11th at 1:27am. He was a wee 6 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 and 1/2 inches long. We are all feeling great and doing surprisingly well! Recovery with baby #2 is comparatively a piece of cake, and that was a nice surprise! No Tylenol or anything since the day after he came! Yay! Encouragement for all you moms of just one so far!Eli is about as mellow as they come. If I didn't wake him up I don't think he'd ever eat. He very rarely cries and even then it's easily remedied. Sweet sweet little guy! So cuddly!
Some of Luke's reactions:
"Cute toes, Baby Eli!"
"Baby Eli like to say, 'ehghrurh!'"
"Good job pooping in your diaper, Baby Eli!"
"I love him. I need to kiss him."
"It's okay, Baby Eli, just changing your poop."
6 comments:
congrats!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Glad to know that Big Brother Luke is making the transition well. B-li looks so sweet! I am also glad to know that recovery from baby number #2 is a piece of cake. I just hope ours isn't 3 weeks early. I am already looking at the calendar and freaking out over what needs to be accomplished between now and then! Enjoy the boys!
Looks like you have a house-ful now! Congratulations, Abbie and Jarud!
Many Congrats! I love hearing what Luke says, he comes up with such cute things! What a sweet big brother! You look great, Abbie. Love you
Let us know the tips and tricks of having two!
Mark.
sooo sweet!
Post a Comment