"The scary music is my best!" (ie. the thing I like the best)
"I love sharp knives!" (???? -we were carving pumpkins, and no, I was not letting him use one)
"We are having a messy day today!" (carving pumpkins)
Hope you all had a happy Halloween! We had a great time. Luke decided to be a tiger. The one thing in the entire world that didn't make his first long list of possibilities. Once he picked it, though, he never wavered. He had a great time. Eli decided to be a skunk (thank you Phillips fam!!) and he, surprisingly, had a blast as well. He really enjoyed being outside at night- not a normal occurrence. Lots of huge smiles. He also loved the glow sticks. I don't blame him. I love them, too. Luke entertained himself at 6am (or should I say 5am?) on Sunday morning playing with those glow sticks for about 15 minutes before waking us up. Yet another reason to love the glow sticks. 15 minutes makes a big difference at 5/6am on a Sunday morning.
Luke picked a strange white pumpkin at the patch, (which the squirrels loved as you can see- gross!!) but he decided he didn't like it and wanted an orange one, so the white one became mommy's.

Eli had a blast. Eli always has a blast.

Did NOT want to touch the guts with his hands (that's so Luke) but was fine using a spoon.

Watched them for a loooooooong time. Jarud's pumpkin looks like Mike Wazowski.

The tiger.

The skunk.

Got zero good pics of the boys together. I guess that's to be expected.

The entertaining glow stick for the little guy out past his bedtime.
5 comments:
i love the new fall look and the top pictures. very cute. the one of Luke looking at the lit jack-o-lanterns is great. love the skunk outfit!
So cute!
Lincoln went to 4 houses... got about 4 pieces of candy. We carved zero pumpkins. We had zero pumpkins. I think we must be bad parents. But you guys are good parents! :)
Mark: you made a ten foot snow pumpkin. You knocked us out of the park.
That's adorable! The tiger costume is awesome. Ah to be a little kid on Halloween...
Post a Comment