Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Early Morning Walk to the Mailbox






6 comments:

Jo Brock said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow...totally not jealous of you guys right now!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, pretty! We're sitting here very warm and toasty...in our 80 degree house! Ackk! Our A/C went out last night. Wishing we had some of your snow right about now. LOL Actually, it's supposed to cool down tonight. So, hopefully we won't bake. :)

P.S. Have a snowball fight for us!

Adriele said...

I love the pic of all your boys looking at the window at you. Even Eli looks VERY interested in what momma is doing. Super cute.

Jeff and Amy McKissick said...

snow already? But we're still in shorts and t-shirts in Texas!

Her Highness Andromeda the Fluffy said...

Beautiful pics! I can't believe how much snow we got...crazy! But I loved it!

Martha said...

So glad that it's you getting snow and not us. At least when it snows in Colorado it melts. When it snows here it sticks around for months! Hope you are staying warm!