Monday, December 14, 2009

My World

Me answering Brody's question (Luke's buddy) about what we were about to do this morning:
"I'm going to go to the mailbox to see if we got a letter so that I can get the address off the letter and then go home to find an envelope and write the address on there so that I can drive through the post office and mail a letter to that address. I know it's all kind of confusing, huh?"

Brody: "I wonder if Sponge Bob ever has red jelly on his crabby patties. That would be weird."

Sometimes I would die for a little grown-up conversation.

3 comments:

Her Highness Andromeda the Fluffy said...

Ha! I dunno, I'd take a Spongebob conversation over a grown-up conversation any day ;)

Jo Brock said...

Oh yes, a grown up conversation...what are those again?!

Martha said...

Me, too! Call me!