Monday, March 29, 2010

Blueberry Muffins

Get a blue bowl and put in:
10 flour
9 cups of water
9 cups of white
9 blueberries

Spoon it around. Wait for the oven to get about 8 hot. It will be 6 minutes. Put all the white in the spreader pan with the spoon. Cook it in the oven for 9 minutes. Eat muffins now!

7 comments:

Mark Phillips said...

shouldn't that say "posted by Luke" at the end?

Her Highness Andromeda the Fluffy said...

Awesomeness. Does Luke like to help you cook?

This reminds me of that Geico commercial: "Does 10 lbs of flour make a really big biscuit?"

Abbie said...

Yes, posted and cooked by Luke. He wants to help me all the time. He gets totally bummed out if it's "hot cooking" ie. on the stove and he can't help. He gets so excited about helping with anything at all.

Bret Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bret Carter said...

Hilarious.
By the way, I tried three different King Soopers and they were all out of white.

Bret Carter said...

By the way, I read all your Luke Speak and I almost had a coronary, laughing. If there's ever a book called Luke Speak, I'm buying it.

Anna Baker said...

Catching up on the blog...love it! Was it in first grade that we made a "cookbook" full of recipes like this? Might have been a different year, but it sure was funny! :)