Sunday, May 22, 2011

10 Years Younger

That's how Jarud and I felt on Saturday. He got tickets to a U2 concert for Christmas. It was super fun, and although most of the audience was about 5-10 years older than us (!!!) we felt super cool just being there. They played a lot of new stuff that we didn't know, but they also played many of the classics. It was a blast- we haven't been to a concert together in over 5 years, and I am so glad we got to go.


2 comments:

Jeff and Amy McKissick said...

sounds like fun!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! The last concert Mark and I went to was They Might Be Giants, and I fell asleep in the fourth song and only woke up intermittently after that. Truly. Lincoln was 4 months old and home with Grandma, but I guess I might have needed a little sleep. Go figure.