Sunday, May 29, 2011
It's All in the Details
The things you somehow miss telling your kids.
Disclaimer: this has been a couple years ago...
Luke: "Mom, where is Eli's daddy?"
Me: "Eli's daddy is your daddy and he's at work. You have the same daddy."
Luke: "OH! I didn't KNOW that!!"
Was he thinking mailman, or what??
Embarrassingly, this is rather recent...
Luke: "I don't think the Bible's right about that one."
Me: "Well, Luke, actually God wrote the Bible- so it's all exactly right!"
Luke: "HE DID?? I didn't KNOW that!"
Disclaimer: this has been a couple years ago...
Luke: "Mom, where is Eli's daddy?"
Me: "Eli's daddy is your daddy and he's at work. You have the same daddy."
Luke: "OH! I didn't KNOW that!!"
Was he thinking mailman, or what??
Embarrassingly, this is rather recent...
Luke: "I don't think the Bible's right about that one."
Me: "Well, Luke, actually God wrote the Bible- so it's all exactly right!"
Luke: "HE DID?? I didn't KNOW that!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment