Eli and Luke went to the fair in Loveland with Daddy a couple weeks ago while I helped host a wedding shower. Jarud promised to take lots of pictures and didn't disappoint. Here is Eli soooo excited to ride the little cars. (or whatever they are) He was full of driving sound effects.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Is it alright to laugh at your kid when he's miserable?
If it means anything, I feel a little guilty after I laugh. I'm not sure that cancels out the act of laughing though.
Eli and Luke went to the fair in Loveland with Daddy a couple weeks ago while I helped host a wedding shower. Jarud promised to take lots of pictures and didn't disappoint. Here is Eli soooo excited to ride the little cars. (or whatever they are) He was full of driving sound effects.
And here is Eli after the cars started going. Not so excited. Absolutely hating it. But it is so FUNNY TO ME!!! What is my problem???
And here is Luke loving it. And Eli hating it in the background. I don't even have the picture in front of me yet as I type this, and I am just cracking up about his misery. WHAT KIND OF MOTHER AM I??? I love him and am truly sad he didn't like it but I still find it insanely hilarious.
Eli and Luke went to the fair in Loveland with Daddy a couple weeks ago while I helped host a wedding shower. Jarud promised to take lots of pictures and didn't disappoint. Here is Eli soooo excited to ride the little cars. (or whatever they are) He was full of driving sound effects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sure it's alright! ;) Haha....poor kid. But it is quite funny!
You're a mom who knows that sometimes humor is the best remedy. I'm just as bad as you. Yesterday while I was returning from a quick trip to mailbox our car alarm suddenly went off. I sprinted for the kitchen knowing that some little boy had hit the panic button on my keychain. I found two terrified, screaming children by the kitchen door. All I could do was laugh. :-)
Post a Comment