Monday, May 13, 2013
Birthday boys
Since the boys had a joint party that wasn't all that close to either of their actual birthdays, we had a special family day for their actual days of birth. Any excuse we need to do fun stuff! They each got to pick a special family activity and breakfast. And they opened presents from mom and dad on their actual birthdays, not at their party.
For his breakfast Luke picked white donuts. They always pick these!!! They talk all year about what they're going to pick for breakfast but they always end up with the ol' faithful.
He wanted to make dirt cups for school. They were too funny- pudding, crushed oreos, gummy worms and chocolate rocks. So boy. I didn't get any great pictures, but Luke picked bowling for his family activity. I don't know if you've taken kids bowling lately, but it's great fun because they have ramps to roll the ball down and bumpers to prevent gutter balls. Can't go wrong with that.
Eli was barely awake on his birthday morning, but wanted to open presents right away. He rocked our world and actually picked something besides white donuts. Regular donuts instead. Since it was a Saturday we had time to go eat at the donut store. That was fun.
For his family activity he picked glow-in-the-dark golfing. It was really trippy. I left my flash off for this photo to give you an idea of what it was like. Very fun. Let me just say I was glad I put Titus in white. And I kept wondering how dirty that place probably was once they flipped the lights on. The boys had a blast and will be talking about it for a long time.
For his breakfast Luke picked white donuts. They always pick these!!! They talk all year about what they're going to pick for breakfast but they always end up with the ol' faithful.
He wanted to make dirt cups for school. They were too funny- pudding, crushed oreos, gummy worms and chocolate rocks. So boy. I didn't get any great pictures, but Luke picked bowling for his family activity. I don't know if you've taken kids bowling lately, but it's great fun because they have ramps to roll the ball down and bumpers to prevent gutter balls. Can't go wrong with that.
Eli was barely awake on his birthday morning, but wanted to open presents right away. He rocked our world and actually picked something besides white donuts. Regular donuts instead. Since it was a Saturday we had time to go eat at the donut store. That was fun.
For his family activity he picked glow-in-the-dark golfing. It was really trippy. I left my flash off for this photo to give you an idea of what it was like. Very fun. Let me just say I was glad I put Titus in white. And I kept wondering how dirty that place probably was once they flipped the lights on. The boys had a blast and will be talking about it for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment