Monday, May 6, 2013

R is for Robot

We made Eli into a robot today because we were learning about the letter R. He was just so cute that I had to show you his picture. He had such a fun time helping design and foil the whole get-up. The buttons have functions and yes I did get to test them out. I think he's a superhero-morphed-robot because the buttons are all death defying superpower feat related. Red is for walking on hot lava, white is for flying (notice the wings) in the clouds and blue is for the go-go gadget special arms that come out and bang sharks on the jaws until their teeth fall out so that they can't bite you. Don't tell the ASPCA.
Luke was too old (???) for a robot costume but allowed me to make him a hat.
Titus just busied himself with our supplies from making R is for rabbit. Any mess is a good mess when it gives you 10 minutes with one of the other three kids.

No comments: