Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Foot of Hair

How to know when it's time to cut your hair:
1. You get tangled in it at night
2. You can't rub your baby's back at night without it falling in his face
3. It gets stuck behind you when you sit down in chairs and you have to pull it out from behind your back
4. You are starting to look Pentecostal

Anyway, it was time. Here are before and after shots. It was very liberating. My head feels about a pound lighter, but it's still ponytail length so don't expect for me to look much different than I usually do. :)


6 comments:

Lauren S said...

Cute!!

Lauren S said...

Wait a minute...Does this also mean something else?!

Abbie said...

Hahahaha no! But you're right- women do that! Me being a prime culprit!

Her Highness Andromeda the Fluffy said...

Wow! Super cute cut! And I don't think I've ever seen it that long before!

the Whitelaws said...

Locks of love? Love you, with long or short hair.

Abbie said...

Thanks, friends! And Sara- I did Wigs for Kids. :)