P.S. I promise my boys do wear clothes. It seems every post lately they've been in jammies!
Monday, December 19, 2011
Titus Comes to Life
Don't get me wrong- he still sleeps a lot, but we have been able to get a little personality out of him recently. He is officially five weeks old now and he has added one more accomplishment to his list: eating, sleeping, pooping and now smiling! He's so funny about it, and I really think he looks like my dad (maybe because he's bald?). Here he is demonstrating said accomplishment.
We've been enjoying him a lot lately. Especially the boys. They take great pride in all burps they pat out, when they earn a smile, and if he holds their finger. It's been really fun.
One thing that has not been fun so far is riding in the car. He hates it and screams the whole way. We decided to risk it anyway and bring him with us on our night to drive around and look at Christmas lights in our jammies. He started his usual screaming routine, but once Bing Crosby came on he quit. All my boys have loved that man.
All in all, he is a super easy baby. I wonder if it's because he knows he has to be? We will never know!
P.S. I promise my boys do wear clothes. It seems every post lately they've been in jammies!
P.S. I promise my boys do wear clothes. It seems every post lately they've been in jammies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He totally looks like dad. Oh, btw, what's up with your kids from the age of 2-3 smiling so huge? Luke did it too. It's super cute and cracks me up.
so cute!
What a little cutie!
Post a Comment