Friday, November 22, 2013

For B-li

Oh my little Eli. We are so thankful for you! Eli is my snuggliest, silliest, orneriest, happiest boy. He brings a lot of happy to our family. When he makes a mistake he just giggles about it and goes at it again. If he falls he just laughs at himself and hops back up and is full speed ahead. He has us laughing at the dinner table, in the car, in the middle of church, while we're trying to talk on the phone, or any other time whether it's convenient or not. Even in the middle of disciplining him. He is just the sweetest, happiest little boy. And he shares his gifts of love and joy with EVERYbody.
Some of my favorite Eli quotables:

Luke's reaction to Indian food...
Luke: "This is the best! I want it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!"
Eli's reaction to Indian food...
Eli: "I want some french fries."

"Mom, actually I don't have to poop. My booty just had a cough."

"Mom, when I'm scared God helps me. And when I'm making bad decisions God helps YOU!"

"I can't wait til I'm 10 because I will look kinda like a daddy and I'll have some little hairs coming out my lips!"

"MOM! LOOK! A MOOSE! Oh wait no- just a prairie dog."

Here are a few pictures of E, and then our favorite family video.







1 comment:

Rachel E said...

Love this sweet boy!